On May 11th, 2017, Bedoukian Research was in attendance as an exhibitor at the CSA New Jersey Roundtable. The event featured over 25 industry suppliers, each of them presenting a wide range of raw materials, while providing a unique opportunity for all Creative, Technical, and Purchasing individuals by allowing them to participate in interactive tasting, sensory sessions, and product demonstrations.
Bedoukian Research presented the following ingredients:
- Tropical Dienoate (BRI# 536, FEMA#'s 3682 & 3344). Shown in a pineapple flavored water.
- Ethyl 2,4-Decadienoate (BRI# 433, FEMA# 3148). Shown in both a pineapple and mango flavored water.
- Cerezoate (BRI# 512, FEMA# 3456). Shown in a sangria flavored water.
- 9-Decenoic Acid (BRI# 891, FEMA# 3660). Shown on blotter.
- Honeyflor (BRI# 123, FEMA# 3364). Shown on blotter.
If you were unable to visit our table, and would like additional product information or to request samples, please contact us or call our Customer Service at (203) 830-4000.