Flavorcon 2017 has come and gone in what seemed like the blink of an eye. This year the three-day event took place at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Rosemont, Illinois from October 24-26. During this global, interactive conference, hundreds of flavor industry professionals participated in a series of interactive tasting, sensory sessions, and product demonstrations, which allowed individuals to have the opportunity to gain the insight and knowledge needed to continue to create innovative flavors for years to come.
During this time, Bedoukian Research was scheduled to present the following high-impact flavor ingredients:
- Tropical Dienoate (BRI# 536, FEMA#'s 3682 & 3344). Shown in a pineapple flavored water.
- Ethyl 2,4-Decadienoate (BRI# 433, FEMA# 3148). Shown in both a pineapple and mango flavored water.
- Cerezoate (BRI# 512, FEMA# 3456). Shown in a sangria flavored water.
- 9-Decenoic Acid (BRI# 891, FEMA# 3660). Shown on blotter.
- Honeyflor (BRI# 123, FEMA# 3364). Shown on blotter.
As a parting gift, we will also handed out special Bedoukian Chocolate demonstration boxes exemplifying the mouthwatering effect Ethyl 2,4-Decadienoate applies to White Compound Coating and Cerezoate applies to Dark Cocoa Compound Coating.
If you are unable to make it to Flavorcon and would like additional product information or to request samples, please contact us or call our customer service at (203) 830-4000.